Building a podcast tribe could be the injection your podcast needs. Find out some of the benefits of building a podcast community from someone who has done just that, and very successfully too. Charles Commins joins Pod Almighty to share his story on how he built a very loyal podcast community for his Podcast It’s All Cobblers To Me and knowledge he has learnt over the years from co-running Mic’s Podcast Club.
- Why you should try and build a podcast community.
- Is there more to it than just using social media?
- How you can build a buzz around your podcast.
- The many ways to get into the mindset of your listener and making it a two way relationship.
- And why you should listen to your tribe as much as they listen to you!
Find out more about Sound Media at wearesoundmedia.com
Find out more about Mic’s Podcast Club